Sezam.es uses “cookies” for the sole purpose of offering a more personalised service and helping to make browsing its pages easier and more adapted to the preferences of its users. A “cookie” is a small text file that a Web page server stores on the user’s hard drive. Cookies cannot by themselves identify a person as they do not refer to any personal data and cannot be executed as code or contain viruses.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also set them to refuse. In this case the user will be able to navigate through the web, but to be able to make a purchase in Motocard.com it will be indispensable that the navigator accepts the so called “session cookies”, those that exist only while it remains in Motocard.com and disappear if the navigator is closed.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service Requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) According to the time they remain active, there are session (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent (in which data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – it can go from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (allowing the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
- Analysis Cookies (collect information about the use made of the website),
- Advertising cookies (collect information about users’ personal preferences and choices),
- Affiliate Cookies (allow you to track visits from other sites with which the site establishes an affiliate contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third party, and allow us to store and access information regarding the language, the type of browser used, and other general features predefined by the user, as well as track and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary in nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and are not used for the collection of the same.
When you access our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, various third party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies whose sole purpose will be to record access to our website in order to carry out anonymous statistics on visits, always compiling information anonymously. It is not necessary that you accept the installation of these cookies, you will be able to navigate equally by all our Web.
In various sections of our website may install social network cookies, specifically the following:
- Google+ Cookie and Google Maps, as set out on their page about what type of cookies they use.
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and those not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced:
Opciones > Privacidad > Cookies:
Safari, iPad, and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they completely match the version of your browser. You may also use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please refer to your browser’s help for more information).
Disabling/Activating and Deleting Cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you do so through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the setting so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer. Please note that you will need to adapt the settings for each browser and computer you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. In addition, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads. Simply the ads will not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To turn off cookies on your mobile phone, see your device manual for more information.
More information about cookies can be found on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially in cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to ask for information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have ensured your privacy.